Thursday, March 10, 2011

American Idol Snark Station: Dios Mios!

Mira; but you know these shoes are fabulouso and you want to clutch them to your bosom and go running off into the night weeth them. Do not lie to La Lopez.


I was indisposed last night, but will get to AI tonight. In the meantime, I offer you this: a hilarious romp through the annals of Jennifer Lopez American Idol fashion as filtered through the snarky observations of the Fug Girls.

Go there now. Then click on the large photo and scroll through the photos for the commentary and be prepared to laugh until you pee your el underpantos.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I love those shoes. And her lipstick. She is slowly winning me over. The show was really good, with only 1-2 losing out to nerves and/or bad performance. My vote to go home is the country girl who is not Lauren.

Jenny said...

This is the first time I've actually remembered the name of two singers; Pia and Casey. Wow. The rest can now go home.

As for Dio Mios, I'm still laughing my ass over "poo accent".

bwaahahahahahaha.

Princess said...

Great Link Moi,
JL makes me laugh with some of the get up she wears.

Anonymous said...

Methinks there's a correlation between estrogen levels and appreciating the humor of the Fug blog. I. Just. Didn't. Get. It.

Does Lopez call people "lovers" a lot and hates Ben Affleck?

Jenny said...

props to Troll for even trying to get it.

moi said...

Pam: I want those shoes more than I want just about anything. Except world peace. And fried chicken.

Boxer: "My pottery teacher" had me laughing so hard, I nearly busted the stitches in my toe.

Princess: But she is La Lopez, so all laughter is like sparkling jewels of champagne bestowed upon her in the tequila sunrise early mornings over Miami.

Troll: It's a riff on Lopez's Puerto Rican heritage, where all the girls, they make these beeg gestures when they talk and they luff everyone and everything. Plus, she was once engaged to Ben Affleck and the engagement turned into this 12 month long media circus during which time they became known as Beniffer, and he bought her this huge ass diamond and then one day, pfffft, it was over but the crying, and . . . oh, never mind. One day, we'll talk golf.

Boxer: Pobrecito.