Curmudgeon's fault. He tagged me. I haven't done one of these things in a coon's age. You?
The rules are, there are no rules. Wait, that's Fight Club.
Here you go:
The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
6. Have fun!
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite?
Green because it is the color of life and money. Also, avocados.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
Dogs. I can't take cats trail running. Unless I strap them to my back, in which case, ouch.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
Eleventy-million hours a day. I can't do my job without it, and I forgot how to use a typewriter.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
Wait. There is more to computers than watching porn? Oh, right, there's Tetris.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Bonus question: Other than me, who would ask such a question?
Not since high school. Now, I try to KEEP it from moving. I dunno, Nietzsche?
6. What do you look for in a partner? Don't say sense of humor, It only lasts while your dating.
Strength, silence, aim. Willing to tie my flies and, on occasion, my shoes.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Grunge, conservative, flamboyant, none, Village People, or however you want to answer. I personally like to dress like Flash Gordon.
Debbie Harry meets Stevie Nicks meets Faye Dunaway.
8. What is your favorite type of music? Don't give me that "I like all music." crap.
'90s grunge, old school punk, psychobilly, Vanilla Ice.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? No Zombies! How many fingers am I holding up?
No, no, no, no, no. But of course--how else to explain the U.S. Congress and the average voter? Five.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? Like those are words.
Inie. Innie? (Not the outie.)
11. What kind of car do you drive. Just to avoid embarrassment I drive a 93 ford F150. If you drive a Mercedes or something don't answer, or lie, because the rest of us will hate you.
A Jeep with big tires. My other car is about to change because my husband can't keep a vehicle for more than 2.5 seconds. I believe it will be German and red.
Okay, now I'm supposed to tag some bloggers with the following questions:
1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
2. Camping or the Ritz?
3. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it?
4. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
5. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist, politician--who would it be?
7. Look up from your computer. What do you see?
8. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like.
9. The one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
10. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
11. Regular toothbrush or electric?
Pam in OKC
Do it if you want. I won't hold it against you if you don't, but it will be interesting reading if you do.
Happy Tuesday everybody!