Saturday, April 21, 2007

I Heart M.A.C.

Today, I am swimming in the shallow end of my gene pool.

Just look at this color. It's M.A.C.'s Kid Orange and it's so juicy and jaunty that I believe I might have to break my own fashion rule against matchy-matchy, and paint my fingernails as well.


M.A.C. has crazy fun with color. They're like Crayola, only for adults.

Also for adults-only is their pun on shape and form. I giggle every time I uncap a tube of their lipstick.


Go on. You know you want to say it.

2 comments:

Wicked Thistle said...

I think that was very early in the day for you to be so *naughty,* young lady.

And *where* is that groovy background in your house??! Love it, love it, love it!

Doris Rose said...

oh ! I can do more than eyeballs, i can add feet. Thanks for providing such lovely bright tootsies, yeah and how big is that lipstick????