Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Funnies

Because I'm on a short leash today regarding time.

Mmmmm . . . tastes like chicken: http://www.miamiherald.com/466/story/236592.html

A species known for its extreme docility, the nurse shark was, apparently and in this instance, pushed way over the edge: "I've had it with these mother flippin' kids on this mother flippin' plane – uh, beach!" It was heard to say after being beaten silly into submission by a paramedic.

Maybe he should spend his time indoors, like this kid: Sure, he's lip-syncing to a Will Ferrell sketch, but it's still the funniest thing I've heard/seen in a while.



Thanks, Doris Rose!

And thanks for coming over yesterday and ministering to Moi's messed up knee. It's feeling much bett-ah and I think I can safely say, in the words of da Pirate, "Meh."

3 comments:

Doris Rose said...

ahh, Will Ferrell-thanks, still I enjoyed it Again.Glad u bettah, thanks for the hospitality!
Nurse sharks, bwaa ha ha.

Jenny said...

Glad your knee is better. I like the word Fartleking.

Meghan said...

Okay... how funny (or sad) is it that a tween boy is making fun of our president?