Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pray for Oklahoma

My heart goes out to Pam, Kym, and their families, friends, and everyone in Oklahoma City, Moore, and it's surrounding communities. So many people in that region have helped make S.B.'s company the success that it is, and we consider Oklahoma a second home. We are thankful that everyone we know there is safe, but so many others have suffered devastating losses. Please consider donating money to viable local charities and to the Red Cross to help these good folks try to piece their lives back together.

8 comments:

Buzz Kill said...

I was thinking of Pam and Kym and little Caleb this morning as I watched the news. Those were some unbelievable tornados. I hope they and their families ar all right.

moi said...

Buzz: Pam and Kym and Co. are safe. Apparently Kym's neighborhood suffered some terrible losses, but her home was not hit. She is not sure when she'll be able to go back, though.

Pam said...

Thanks Ms. Moi. I posted a bit of an update on my page. I used to live in one of the areas hit. We are all accounted for and I am very grateful.

Karl said...

Good afternoon Moi,

I no longer consider it home. However it's always in my heart. The American Red Cross even with its ridiculously high overhead. Is the best charity to donate to for these types of disasters.

Pam: I'm so glad to read you folks are alright. All my best to you Kym and Caleb.

Aunty Belle said...

Happy Memorial Day Moi...an' a special heart tug fer folks in OKC.

darkfoam said...

I know! I have a relative who works there. I was mighty glad to see him posting on fb.
If you have the time, the inclination and are in the mood .. I'm hosting this week's haiku Monday. The theme is humor.

Anonymous said...

(source) propecia results 6 months - propecia reviews 2010

Aunty Belle said...

Uh...comin' up on a month, now. Write us a post, Moi, Cherie.